Our online database provides several ways for you to find volunteer opportunities in your community:
- Search for opportunities that suit your location, skills and schedule
- Browse volunteer opportunities for a specific organization
- Browse through different categories of volunteer opportunities
- Find opportunities that are new
If you can’t find what you are looking for, or would like more information about volunteering and volunteerism, email us at email@example.com or dial 2-1-1 to speak with one of our information specialists.
Where the Opportunities Come From
We depend on organizations to keep their information up-to-date and let us know when positions are expired or filled.
We depend on organizations to report new opportunities and to give an accurate and complete description of the opportunity. If you feel that some information is in error or incomplete, it can be reported to us by using the “Suggest an Update” link.
Some positions are seasonal. Generally, seasonal positions are only available for searching during periods of active recruitment.
Optional: Volunteer Profile
Creating a Volunteer Profile will allow you to:
- Save time applying for positions, by not having to enter in personal details with every application or enter in extra security checks
- Save your search criteria for faster, simpler searches
- Choose the option to be notified when there are new or updated positions matching your search criteria
Important: Only YOU can access your profile information.
- In-Person Consultation
You can arrange a visit with our Volunteer Coordinator who will meet with you to discuss your interests and expertise in order to suggest volunteer roles that would be best suited for your requirements.
Visit our Contact Us page for details.